Create your own dashboards in less than ten minutes and without any help from IT. The dashboards can feature a wide range of compelling data visualizations including tables, charts, and maps for quick and easy data analysis.
Go from data to insight in minutes with MicroStrategy Visual Insight, the data discovery and visualization engine of the MicroStrategy Business Intelligence platform.
How to create a dashboard using Microstrategy visual insight??
This example shows how to import Spread sheet in to MSTR and how to create dashboard by using MSTR Visual Insight .
1) Login into Microstrategy Web and select the project.
2) Choose -> Import Data option and select a file to load an Excel Work book or CSV file.
3) Choose any one of the option and create a report.
4)Right click on the report which is created using Spread sheet and choose Create Analysis option.
5)Now you will see the layout of the document where you can choose any visualization by just clicking the + button in the right hand side.
6) You can easily do formatting of the metric by just clicking on the metric drop down button.
7) You can easily create different visualization in seconds by selecting the + button which is highlighted in Green color and easily navigate by just clicking on the navigation bar
please click here to see top 10 amazing features of visual Insight.